The re-union event that was held at Gyanoday at 3rd of November 2010, was indeed a wonderful event where all the ex-students of GN, captured beautiful memories with themselves. Therefore, here I have put some photos of the students that were taken during the re-union event of Gyanoday Niketan. Do take a look at these photos.
Featured Post
30 Lessons Learnt From Being 30: Insights from an Asian Expat on Success, Travel and Relationships
As I approach my mid-30s, I can't help but reflect on the many lessons I've learned along the way. I've had my fair share of suc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like Us in Facebook Now
Popular Posts This Week
-
When one thinks about love stories and romantic movies from Asia, one is inclined to think that Asian movies is all about Korean or Ja...
-
Thailand is a very popular destination for tourists from across the globe. Tucked away in South East Asia, this beautiful country is famou...
-
Hello everyone, it's been four years since my last post and a decade since I was last active on this blog. A lot has happened since then...
-
Korean dramas have become popular all over the world and is being sold in DVDs and are also available online for viewing. These Korean dra...
-
As a child, growing up in the picturesque hill town of Darjeeling was a dream come true. Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, it offer...
-
You might have a heard a lot about the benefits of staying groomed and what are the after effects of the same. Talking specifically about ...
-
Tomatoes are used in almost every Indian recipe, and they are extremely good for health. This sidekick vegetable is actually p...
-
As I approach my mid-30s, I can't help but reflect on the many lessons I've learned along the way. I've had my fair share of suc...
-
Chanced to visit Bamboo House for a quick dinner and ended up having a good time. We were walking around Queen Street looking for a ...
-
Have you ever been jealous looking at one of those Instagram feed of friends traveling to all those amazing places which you could nev...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!