Nischal has come up with another video of himself taken years ago. The ISC FEST used to be held every year at North Point School Darjeeling where schools from Darjeeling and Kalimpong used to perform (Anglo Indian Schools). I myself Nischal Gurung had performed in both the years 2007 and 2008, when I was in the 11th and 12th grade.
In the year 2008, I had taken a video outside the Fraser Hall of St Joseph's School Darjeeling, early in the morning of the day when the ISC Fest was taking place. It is just a small video of Myself Nischal and two of my friends, Roden and Seseba.
Featured Post
30 Lessons Learnt From Being 30: Insights from an Asian Expat on Success, Travel and Relationships
As I approach my mid-30s, I can't help but reflect on the many lessons I've learned along the way. I've had my fair share of suc...
Like Us in Facebook Now
Popular Posts This Week
-
Let's face it guys. It is not rude but there are times when you're tired and want to spend some quality time at home and e...
-
Google joins hands with Indian railways to bring wifi connectivity across 400 railway stations in India which is quite a progres...
-
Facebook has become the most used social networking site, used by almost everyone in the Internet social network and with so many users ac...
-
I am not much of an online shopper but I have shopped a couple of times with FlipKart.com for some electronic products and books and wi...
-
Chanced to visit Bamboo House for a quick dinner and ended up having a good time. We were walking around Queen Street looking for a ...
-
Tiny expenses can add up and become quite huge when you are travelling. We often don’t calculate small expenses like cab fare,...
-
Thailand is a very popular destination for tourists from across the globe. Tucked away in South East Asia, this beautiful country is famou...
-
Tomatoes are used in almost every Indian recipe, and they are extremely good for health. This sidekick vegetable is actually p...
-
So you’ve decided that you don’t want to waste your life away any longer and that it’s time to become healthier? That’s a great idea! Bec...
-
Guess what's common between Rakhi Sawant and Indian Politicians? Loads of drama, talks that makes no sense and bizarre stateme...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!