Blogger Interview: Renezmai Rude from Rudes Review - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

Blogger Interview: Renezmai Rude from Rudes Review

Today, I am excited to feature and interview Renezmai Rude from Rudes Review.



About the Blog Rudes Review:
Rudes Review is a blog dedicated to writing movie, TV, book and game reviews. We work very hard to deliver the best reviews possible. We consider it extremely important to have accurate details and reviews. We hope that you enjoy reading our reviews as much as we enjoy writing them. Neo Rude and Renezmai Rude are the two main bloggers

About Renezmai Rude
I love blogging on my blog http://www.renereviews.com as well as reading comic books, hiking and playing with my kitten ambush. My husband and I started our blog and are working on expanding it

   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Renezmai Rude,

Why did you start blogging?
Because I watched/read a LOT of movies and books, I had some really serious thoughts on them and wanted to let people know.

What do you hope readers will get out of your blog?
I hope that my readers will be entertained, we review a lot of stuff and really hope that the audience will get into a show or book or movie that they really like.

Where are most of your readers from?
The USA mostly. We get a lot of readers from Japan as well. 

How has blogging enhanced your life?
Blogging has given me and my husband something that we can work together to do. It's helped us connect and become closer. Not only that but it gives us something to do when we're bored. 

Do you follow a plan when you are writing a blog post or do you let the words guide you?

As a review writer I plan on what ill be saying about a certain subject, a lot of the time I think of something I didn't think of before as I'm writing though. 

Since you're an Entertainment review blogger, what kind of entertainment media do you usually follow? 

I spend a lot of time on forums and twitter, twitter is my favorite social media of all time. 


Have you monetized your blog? If yes, what do you use for that?

I use shareholic to show a related content price under my post, it's a decent way to make some money.

If you could travel anywhere in the world to do research for a blog post where would it be?

In the actual world DC publishing. In my own little weird world DC universe

Books or Ebooks?
Definitely books for my personal reading but often times I'm given books for free to review in which I prefer ebooks 

Listener or talker?
Listener. 

Any last words for your readers?
I just hope you guys love reading the blog as much as I love writing it.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLOGGER LINKS
Facebook   -    Twitter   - Blog

Rudes Review

If you are a blogger and would like to be interviewed on Blaber Blogger please email me at nischaldj@gmail.com with your name, Blog url and location and I will reply with some questions.

2 comments:

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.