Deepika Padukone My Choice: No Equality for Men. Men Have No Choice. Feminism But Gender Equality? - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

Deepika Padukone My Choice: No Equality for Men. Men Have No Choice. Feminism But Gender Equality?







So Deepika Paduoke takes a stand for feminism and women empowerment and its a great thing for someone, a woman having a huge popularity and celebrity status to take a stand for women. For this short movie "My Choice" came up, directed by Homi Adajania. Well, I was really glad about the actress taking a stand for women, but as I watched the video in youtube, my opinion slowed faded.




     I believe supporting feminism and taking a stand for women empowerment is amazing but in that attempt one should not forget about gender equality as well. I am aware that in a society like ours, this doesn't always happen. 

    Okay, so then a celebrity, Deepika Padukone takes a stand and makes this video, My Choice, which basically was about women, her independence and empowerment which is a good thing but in an attempt to empower, the very idea of equality was lost. If you don't think so just watch the video again. Do you believe that in that way men and women are equal?

      I am not against women empowerment and myself being a man, actually even support feminism and gender equality. I would take and support women's rights and justice and yes equality, gender equality.

     Respect women. Yes respect women but what about men? Equality is respect women and men.

Watch the male version of the short film "My Choice" and I guess you would understand what I mean. 







and watch this video as well. Men has no choice!



2 comments:

  1. I love Bollywood movies too :D I follow you on GFC, I would be honored if you follow back. http://milasindinka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad, no?

    XOXO

    http://sobreviviendoalamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.