10 Things to Hate About Facebook - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

10 Things to Hate About Facebook

Facebook is a great social networking site and is probably, one of the most visited website in the world wide web. Facebook has become the most used and popular social networking website, but it does have some crap about it, which I hate. Therefore, I have made this list of 10 things that I Hate About Facebook, which many of you may agree with me, so do check this out.


Facebook is a great social networking site and is probably, one of the most visited website in the world wide web. Facebook has become the most used and popular social networking website, but it does have some crap about it, which I hate. Therefore, I have made this list of 10 things that I Hate About Facebook, which many of you may agree with me, so do check this out.

1. Facebook, is no doubt the coolest place to share your stuffs, photos, updates with your friends online, but wait a minutes, most people share their updates not for fun, but actually to show off. Facebook has become the best place to show off your where-about. I actually do see loads of friends in Facebook who upload photographs and messages about themselves, not to update themselves, but to show off to the world. There is a kind of competition amongst Facebook users for who shall have the best photos, in the best destination,etc. I guess that is one of those things that I hate about Facebook, that it is becoming a place to show-off more than to socialize.

2. Spam Applications - Facebook is loaded with fun applications that is really cool to use but it is also fully eqiuppedwith spam applications. I have come across various applications like 'Who Viewed Your Profile' or 'Who is Followingyou' that show results that are very irrelevant. They also do post spam invites to other friends without the users permission and also in the user's wall. Then, there is a chain of spam application being passed along the whole friend circle and then one lands up to see the Facebook home page full of spam posts.

3. Fake Facebook Profiles - You wake up in the morning and login to Facebook, and what you see is friend request from Britney Spear and Robert Pattinson. Now how are you going to react to that? Be excited that your favorite celebrity wants to be friend with you? I see that most users create fake facebook profiles just for fun and to fool people with celebrity information an photographs. Another thing I hate about facebook is that there are users who are using other people's photos and personal information to create profile for them and then use it. Some profile even do not represent a real person and some may even be a threat to people or particular culture or race.

4. Profile Photos - Profile photo means the users photo which shall be shown as a display image in his or her profile. But people use this like it has no meaning making everything stupid. There are hell lot of users who put celebrity photos to represent themselves, and they think they look cool. People are not just satisfied by what they are and then they put pictures of celebrities, or very badly edited photos and even photos of animals and pets.

5. No Dislike Button - All updates in Facebook, your photos, status, etc have a LIKE button to it, but what if you do not like the update and dislike it? The LIKE button is cool, but I hate this thing about Facebook is that it does not have a DISLIKE button. What am I to do if I DISLIKE the update?

6. Stupid Notifications - You just commented in someone's status, and then after sometime you check you see you have 50 notifications, for the other comments that were posted in your friend's status update. Why is that you get the notification for your friend's update, just only because you left a comment. The same goes with photos, especially, photos that you're tagged in. A friend of you tags a photo of you, and then you get a high shower of notifications for every comment that is left in that photo.

7. I Hate Boring Invitations - You've got nothing to do, and just bored, so one just invites his friends to access stupid applications, games, events, groups, pages, causes, and then, when you check your facebook, you're really freaked out for the notifications you get, which you would definitely hate.

8. Too Many Updates - It is fun and cool to receive updates from friends, but not every second. I see users who update their Facebook status every now and then, like "John Woke Up", "John is washing his face"," John is doing his potty", "John is having his breakfast", "John is going to school", etc. I guess John needs to open a twitter account.

9. Groups that Demand your Support for Stupid Reason - I get lots of invites from groups that wants you to join like " If 500,000,000 people join this group, I shall get married" etc. I really hate this thing about facebook. I still do see thousands and thousands of members joining in, and I think it is really stupid.

10. I'm Addicted, Are you ? - the last thing I hate about facebook is that it has probably become a part of everyone's life that you're just hooked up with it. Facebook is really addictive and most of us spend hours everyday in Facebook, just wasting time, and nothing can help it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.