Outside the Fraser Hall - ISC FEST 2008 - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

Outside the Fraser Hall - ISC FEST 2008

Nischal has come up with another video of himself taken years ago. The ISC FEST used to be held every year at North Point School Darjeeling where schools from Darjeeling and Kalimpong used to perform (Anglo Indian Schools). I myself Nischal Gurung had performed in both the years 2007 and 2008, when I was in the 11th and 12th grade.
In the year 2008, I had taken a video outside the Fraser Hall of St Joseph's School Darjeeling, early in the morning of the day when the ISC Fest was taking place. It is just a small video of Myself Nischal and two of my friends, Roden and Seseba.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.