Buying Ethnic Indian Men's Wear From Sareez.com: Review - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

Buying Ethnic Indian Men's Wear From Sareez.com: Review

   


     Being an Indian living abroad and looking for a perfect ethnic Indian wear to buy, is always a challenge and this is one big challenge for me, looking for Indian ethnics wears in the local market here. Therefore, using the power of the internet, I started Googling for online sites that sells ones and ships internationally.

      So I urgently had to buy a kurta for myself for an international ethnic festival here in New Zealand and wanted it really soon. I stumbled across this website Sareez.com online and thought of checking it out. As the name suggests Saree, the site was not only about Sarees but a range of Indian ethnic wears, both for men and women. I thought finding ethnic wear for men would be a challenge, as there aren't much options for us men but I was actually surprised for the ranges of ethnic wears for men Sareez.com has ranging from kurtas, sherwanis, suits, turbans, mojris, dhotis and ethnic waist coats.

      The website wasn't complicated to access and I easily browsed my way through the ranges of ethnic Indian clothes they provided online. The problem with finding ethnic wears online is that they are very expensive and budget can be a problem. But thankfully, the ranges of clothes that Sareez.com provided catered to a wide range of budget so it was quite easy for me to surf my way through ranges of kurtas I was looking for myself. There are a lot of branded clothes at descent prices with brands like Manyavar, Prapti and Manish Creations. 


Cerulean Blue and Off-white Dupion Silk Embroidered Kurta
Source: Sareez.com
       In a moment time, I found what I was exactly looking for, a nice cerulean blue and off-white drop Dupion silk embroidered kurta, which was available for a cheap price of NZD $47 which is equivalent to about Rs. 2200, which is quite a bargain price. The most amazing thing about it is, the shipping was very quick and the quickest I have ever received, which was within 3 days even though it was international. I have shopped from various sites like ebay.com and especially if the shipping is from India or China, it can take upto 45 days and that is kind of upsetting. But when I was in the emergent need of a kurta, Sareez.com was quite a success delivering their product quite quickly. Plus, the product was exactly how it looked it, with details to all embroidery and promised what it described.

      So as a consumer, I would totally recommend Sareez.com for anyone in India or abroad looking for really good ranges of Indian ethnic wears online. I was delighted by their service and I guess everyone would be as well.

If you enjoyed reading it, Please hit the Like button. Would be really appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.