100 Things I Want to Do Before I Die: My Bucket List - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

100 Things I Want to Do Before I Die: My Bucket List

 “Every man dies – Not every man really lives.” ~ William Ross
 This quote has touched me since the moment I heard it. Hence, the idea of having a bucket list came to my mind. Few years ago, I had made a bucket list like this about 30 things I want to do and I am glad I finished doing almost 27 of them and now expanding the horizon of what I really want to do in this life before I die, I am writing another bucket list of 100 things I want to do before I die. So here are those 100 random stuffs I want to do before I die.

  1. Go: on a bag packing trip in Europe
  2. Go: on a safari
  3. See: the Great Barrier Reef
  4. Learn: a foreign language (Currently working on learning lots of them)
  5. Go: Whale-watching
  6. See: New Years’ Eve on Times Square, New York
  7. See and Shop: at Paris
  8. Ride: on an elephant
  9. Get: a six pack abs and/or a killer bicep.
  10. Get: a small tattoo that means a lot to me
  11. Have: a paint fight
  12. Take: a picture outside Eiffel Tower
  13. Set: foot in at least 15 countries
  14. Learn: how to use chopsticks
  15. Give a public speech
  16. Appear on TV
  17. Ride a rollercoaster
  18. See a solar eclipse
  19. Grow beard at last least once in my life.
  20. Grow my hair long enough for a small pony tail once.
  21. Learn how to swim
  22. Dance at the carnival in Rio
  23. Take a bath in a hot spring.
  24. Go in a drive-in-movie theatre
  25. Live in America for at least a month.
  26. Overdose with Pizza in Italy.
  27. Go on a cruise.
  28. Ride in a helicopter.
  29. Do something great that makes someone cry cause of joy.
  30. Get married to the love of my life.
  31. Do white water rafting
  32. Go camping in the woods or by the river.
  33. See a castle
  34. Get an International Driver’s License
  35. Celebrate Halloween
  36. Meet an International Celebrity and take a picture with him/her.
  37. Ride in a Limousine
  38. Write a book and publish it
  39. Be a Daddy to a lovely child
  40. Do a marathon
  41. Send a message in a bottle
  42. Go Skinny dipping
  43. Get a master’s degree from an International university.
  44. Sing karaoke in public.
  45. Get a makeover at a salon
  46. Dress up fancy and go somewhere mundane
  47. Randomly meet a stranger somewhere random and be friends with them
  48. Visit a Latin American country and try their food.
  49. Be a part of a flash mob
  50. Feed a homeless person
  51. Go on a blind date!
  52. Own a dream house, with a view, near the beach or hillside.
  53. Be the boss
  54. Stay out all night dancing and go to work the next day without having gone home (just once).
  55. Be someone’s mentor
  56. Shower in a waterfall
  57. Find a job I love
  58. Go deep sea fishing and eat the catch.
  59. Hire someone
  60. Fire someone
  61. Dye your hair a crazy or unexpected color, without warning everyone.
  62. Crash a wedding party
  63. Attend a traditional black tie ball.
  64. Jump into a pool fully clothed
  65. Ride a mechanical bull.
  66. Go zorbing
  67. Go for a cycling trip.
  68. Eat a raw oyster
  69. Buy my own car
  70. Own a designer watch
  71. Take a picture with a python (Probably with the domesticated ones without the fangs)
  72. Throw a party and invite all my friends (Not just that usual birthday party thing with beers and fried chicken)
  73. Take my parents out to big restaurant for dinner and pay the bill. (Not so far for this one)
  74. Get a dual citizenship
  75. Give a speech at a good friend’s wedding.
  76. Have Mexican dinner with a Mexican family.
  77. Sail from one country to another
  78. Fly first class
  79. Attend a yacht party.
  80. Get soaking wet celebrating Songkran in Thailand.
  81. Walk along the Great Wall of China.
  82. Star my own bar or restaurant
  83. Get complimented on my body.
  84. Propose to get married in a completely over the top and staged way.
  85. Have a travel article published in hard form
  86. Take a selfie with a celebrity.
  87. Eat dinner in a 5 star restaurant and spend the night in a 5 star hotel.
  88. Date a Caucasian and a Latin American (Still trying)
  89. Eat Kimchi and get drunk with Soju in South Korea
  90. Take my parents out for an International vacation.
  91. Get into a taxi and yell ‘Follow that car.’
  92. Go deep sea diving
  93. Go visit the top of a light house
  94. Go to a winery, preferably in France and have the best wine tasting done.
  95. Pay for a stranger’s groceries
  96. Go for a road trip with friends.
  97. See Taj Mahal (Haven’t yet even though it’s in my own country)
  98. Visit New York.
  99. Take a picture of myself with the London Bridge on the background
  100. Get myself featured in a newspaper or magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.