How I got a Free Copy of Blogging For Dummies - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

How I got a Free Copy of Blogging For Dummies








It was a boring afternoon and I was just at home watching some lame tv show and drinking coffee, suddenly when the doorbell rang and I find the courier guy stand in front of my door. Well, there was a courier on my name which had this book, ‘Blogging for Dummies’ which was totally the book I needed. How I got it? There’s a little story behind it.

      I am a guy who’s always there in some social networking sites, posting random stuff and there was one day I was in twitter, tweeting about random stuff and in one of those tweets I mentioned about people needing the Dummies guidebook. Then suddenly, I was tweeted by the official ‘@ForDummies’ twitter account if they could get me a book which I wanted and I even took that as a joke and again gave it a thought to check if it really was the official page and then, there is was, the verified sign. Well, the book that I would probably need it most as a blogger would be Blogging For Dummies. So, they asked me the address where they could post it and I provided them with one and just forgot about it.

     Then, after few weeks when I had even totally forgotten about it, I got it. Yay! One cool thing about it is its FREE, and who doesn’t like free goodies and secondly the book is so ideal for me as a blogger and it one book I wanted badly which I couldn’t find it in the local bookstore as well. And now I have it delivered to me at my home for free so that’s really cool. So, now time to do some reading and be a better blogger. Once again, ‘Yayyy’.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.