My First Vlogging Post: Touring the Muttrah Corniche - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

My First Vlogging Post: Touring the Muttrah Corniche

If a pictures speaks a thousand words then maybe a video speaks a million so after wondering for a while, I thought of trying Vlogging or Video Blogging and where else to start than my favorite place in Muscat that is Muttrah.


     So, me and my friend Jen suddenly just planned to tour the Muttrah Corniche and video the entire journey with my cell phone camera and then just switch those clips together and add a little basic captions and uploaded it in YouTube.
     Below is the YouTube video of the tour and do leave some comments about how you feel about the video. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.