I Earned $697,051.36 in a Single Day in Triond - I Have Proof - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

I Earned $697,051.36 in a Single Day in Triond - I Have Proof

I have been using Triond since the last three years but today is a shocking day. I earned $$697,051.36 just in one day and even I was so shocked seeing this amount as my earnings.


   Yes, I was just so shocked when I saw that the amount I earned from the contents of my article contents was $697,051.36. I dunno whether it is a technical error or real but the content income actually shows that much in my account. WOW. I mean I have more than 400 articles written but getting so much money so fast is kind of weird.
    Has any of my fellow writers experienced such incidents with their account? If so please do share that with me in the comment box below and also tell what happened to the money. Whether you actually got it or not.
Just check the snapshot of the picture that shows my earnings:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.