Letter From My Juliet - Valentine's Day Special Letter - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

Letter From My Juliet - Valentine's Day Special Letter

It started with a ‘hi’ and all that initial hesitation,
It grew into secret smiles and laughter…
Cheeks turned red,
Ears went hot…
Maybe we were both running through fever…
Fever of unknown happiness…
Fever of childish dreams going wild…
Unable to comprehend whatever just happened to us…


He bought all my stares, he stole my heart, his innocence drew me in
deeper with every word his soft voice spoke, he was so cute, so cute
that made me redefine the meaning of word “cute”, I just don’t know
where to start … maybe it’s the way he says hello everytime he picks
up the call, or maybe it’s the way he speaks hindi that you just can’t
stop smiling, or maybe it’s the way he is so clueless to the 10105
sentences you spoke in a single breath and he says “yea, yea” and
you say “hey, I’m asking you a question, what ‘yea,yea’ ?” , or maybe
it’s the way he says “baby” and your heart skips a thousand beats, or
maybe it’s the way you are so completely angry with him for some
reason you later realize is completely stupid misunderstanding, or
maybe it’s the way you completely trust him and aren’t really worried
with the zenith number of girls he talks about, or maybe it’s the way
you really miss him when you don’t talk to him for one whole day or
maybe it’s the way he sings all songs for you with his innocent heart
or maybe it’s the way you just don’t want to talk to him cause you are
so angry, but completely forget everything when you hear his voice,
or maybe it’s the way he surprises you occasionally, or maybe it’s the
way he shares every little detail with you, or maybe it’s the way he’s
just so damn funny and the weirdest incidents happen with him, or
maybe it’s the way you love irritating him like speaking in a loud voice
when you know he’s just woken up from sleep, or talking about some
random guy and seeing him turn green, or maybe it’s the way he gets
this really cute anger when you call him after 5 min though you’d
promised after 2 min and hear him go angry, hehehe, or maybe it’s


the way you want to make each day of his life special, or maybe it’s
the way you die of trying to figure out what he actually feels even
though you more or less can guess it right, or maybe it’s the way how
you and him wrote the most beautiful magical poem they’d ever
known or maybe it’s the way he is as crazy as you and both try to
compare who’s weirder, hehe, or maybe it’s the way you and him
finish all balance talking to each other or maybe it’s the way how
everything fell into place without even realizing it happened, or
maybe it’s the way you fall short of words trying to describe exactly
the way you feel for him…


So this goes out to him, to whom my words shall falter if I try to tell
him the way I think I love him, and to him I write words and thoughts
that I might never be able to speak cause I’ll end up laughing, and
hehe I really don’t know why, but somehow you make me laugh all
the time, even when you don’t intend to, hehe, soorrryyy but I just
can’t stop smiling or laughing when I’m with you…


To all the times we’ve shared,
Shortening the physical distance that separates us…
And times that are to come,
I wish to be your valentine today and for eons to come…


----- from a secret admirer, whose secret ain’t a secret anymore…

Happy Valentine Day 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.