When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne: The Memories Nischal Spent With this Song - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne: The Memories Nischal Spent With this Song

Today while just zapping through the various channel in the television, I just came across a Music channel with a music video being played. It was "When You're Gone", Avril Lavigne. I just smiled, and then gave a thought. I remembered those times when I madly used to listen to this song, though I wasn't such an Avril Lavigne fan. Various songs in my life has played its special part in my life treasuring in itself memories, and whenever I listen to them, I remember, I remember those times, which has become memories in my life, trapped in those songs. Well, I guess, this song too has embedded in itself memories of my life, which make me smile, though both filled with happiness, loneliness, and sorrows, but looking back to it, it makes me smile. So, I just though of posting it in my blog here, to remember those times, I spent with this song, When You're Gone....

Check the music video below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.