Funny and Weird Christmas Facebook Status and Quotes - Blaber Blogger

Latest News

Funny and Weird Christmas Facebook Status and Quotes

During Christmas 2010, I witnessed lots of funny Christmas Facebook status update in my facebook some of which are written by me too. So I am sharing some funny and weird Christmas Facebook Status below:

1. If Santa comes to put his gift in my socks tonight, he'll not go back as I know he'll FAINT ON THE SPOT with the smell of my socks ! lol

2. is designing a trap to catch Santa tonight! ha ha ha!!

3. Last christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away, so this year I am taking your heart and throwing it away.

4. I want you as my Christmas gift but I wonder if old Santa could carry you in his sack.

5. There has been only one Christmas -- the rest are anniversaries.

6. I am cleaning the Chimney tonight as I don't want Santa to come to me with a black face.
7. I am so excited for Christmas. What other time of the year can you sit around a dead tree and eat candy out of socks?
8. is in a desert this Christmas and it is not snowing here. Will Santa manage to come here in a Camel ?
9. Would you like some Christmas spirit ? by the way where did I keep my Vodka.
10. thinks that Santa Claus has the right idea to only visit people once a year.
11. Christmas is a race to see which gives out first - your money or your feet.
12. "Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, He must be a communist. And a beard and long hair, Must be a pacifist. What's in that pipe that he's smoking?"
13. There are four stages in life: 1) You believe in Santa Claus. 2) You don’t believe in Santa Claus. 3) You are Santa Claus. 4) You look like Santa Claus.
14. How can you say that Santa Claus is a man ? Because a woman cannot wear the same outfit every year.
15. What did Adam tell his wife the day before Christmas ? It's Christmas, Eve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!

Blaber Blogger Designed by Nischal Gurung Copyright © 2016

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.