During my school days, in St Augustine's School, Kalimpong, I once happened to be a part of the English drama, entitled 'The Other Side' which was performed in the annual school day, on 28th August 2008 and the following three consecutive days. I would like to share here this video taken in the diamond jubilee hall of SAS (St Augustine's School, Kalimpong) during the school concert.
Featured Post
30 Lessons Learnt From Being 30: Insights from an Asian Expat on Success, Travel and Relationships
As I approach my mid-30s, I can't help but reflect on the many lessons I've learned along the way. I've had my fair share of suc...
English Play at St Augustine's School, Kalimpong
During my school days, in St Augustine's School, Kalimpong, I once happened to be a part of the English drama, entitled 'The Other Side' which was performed in the annual school day, on 28th August 2008 and the following three consecutive days. I would like to share here this video taken in the diamond jubilee hall of SAS (St Augustine's School, Kalimpong) during the school concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like Us in Facebook Now
Popular Posts This Week
-
Nepal may have had been hit by a devastating earthquake but that’s not what Nepal is all about. Almost a month ago, on 25 th April 20...
-
When one thinks about love stories and romantic movies from Asia, one is inclined to think that Asian movies is all about Korean or Ja...
-
Korean dramas have become popular all over the world and is being sold in DVDs and are also available online for viewing. These Korean dra...
-
Sikkim, originally known as Suk Hem, which in local language means 'peaceful home', Sikkim was an independent kingdom till the yea...
-
Thailand is a very popular destination for tourists from across the globe. Tucked away in South East Asia, this beautiful country is famou...
-
Tiny expenses can add up and become quite huge when you are travelling. We often don’t calculate small expenses like cab fare,...
-
You might have a heard a lot about the benefits of staying groomed and what are the after effects of the same. Talking specifically about ...
-
Tomatoes are used in almost every Indian recipe, and they are extremely good for health. This sidekick vegetable is actually p...
-
It was in the year 2009 I first came across this site called Triond where a user can easily sign up and start writing articles and mak...
-
Have you ever been jealous looking at one of those Instagram feed of friends traveling to all those amazing places which you could nev...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Now its your TURN.
Is there anything you want to say about the post above? Do let me know by leaving your valuable comments in the comment box below. Thank you!